WANTED: Ridiculously Amazing Customer Service Assistant!
Do you believe work time is for work, but also that work can and should be fun? Ready to find real-world solutions and make a difference for customers while giving 100% every day? If this sounds exciting, then this is the position and company for you! Johns Family Insurance is seeking a solution-driven Customer Service Assistant. This position is the first point of contact for our amazing customers, so professionalism and positivity are paramount. We have clearly defined, documented procedures that allow you to work independently. Our helpful team is proactive, energetic, and constantly striving to anticipate every situation, so it is resolved before there is an issue. We don’t waste energy on complaining; we focus on what we can do, not what we can’t. If you are an organized, A-player and want to join a winning team in a rewarding field then this is the opportunity for you!
- Family owned since 2012
- We pay for all training to get licensed if not currently.
- We believe in teamwork, having a positive mental attitude, respect, and a diligent work ethic.
- We recognize professionalism is built on honesty, trust, dependability, and accountability.
A day in the life:
- Answer phones
- Schedule appointments
- Assist with claims, policy changes & update database
- Answer customer questions & requests
- Complete quote intake
- Work weekly reports & alerts
- Purpose driven team
Ideal New Team Member has:
- High school diploma (required)
- Extreme comfort with technology
- P&C license (preferred, but willing to train the right candidate)
- Customer service experience (preferred)
- Some sales experience (preferred)
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your resume with a cover letter to Nicole@thejohnsagency.com.
We look forward to learning more about you!